Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Love in the sun

 Looking lush green paths, there is a strange mind lazy , too lazy to not want to step foot, not want to leave , but too much to leave.
miss your smiling face brought me , and you pull back to the past scenes , the most happy to have you accompany the piece or extended delay path . there rose bloom all year round , with hot Sentimental roses, there is the same as the nameless flower earrings , and I love the magical little Kim . a small river of water far to the direction of the sun stretched out . shade cover up your figure, shade and hide my Figure . was just shouting at you, then you can just call me silently . that kind of language I am confused you do not mind deep in the heart , then has it got you hidden in the bottom of my heart The deepest , like you have been to sad from happy , to cry later .. you like my soul , like a shadow cast also go away. I do not know if the future how can I miss you . So I can not give us beg A chance encounter .







No comments:

Post a Comment