Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A true legend of Buddhists around ---

 During this period I vigorously advance curse all the time, the Buddha is not centrifugal. Once I went to the railway hospital work father curse holding along the way, when to go to the hospital, I feel hungry, so I came to a bridge noodle restaurant . (this time is the late autumn, the hotel has been into two doors, and a thick curtain). When I sit waiting to bowl, he suddenly heard the sound of birds overhead, crisp, and I looked up and saw a beautiful Indian birds into view, it has colorful feathers, slender legs, long and sharp beak, I've never seen really beautiful. is it? look at me, said: Then boss told her husband took a big net easy is it to seize. I said: , just to have cages I have to keep it up. bird fly into your home is a good thing. But you take it in a cage may be a good thing becomes a bad thing. boss said: domesticated birds, if not a small domesticated into the cage, but was arrested and will soon die due to not meet and, if the wealth is really only the dead birds, you need luck at home. And there is this thing into the wealth with the flow it can be more so if, as stagnant water ......, I Is not feng shui perspective, and from the Buddhist point of view but also from a scientific point of view, the luck,UGGs, how come gas wealth. and the text of the God of Wealth, Wu God of Wealth history and stories. short business to pay attention to a the fourth day they came to his house for dinner, a door for the boss to ran: A bird flew. In the dining room you are sitting on the canopy flying around in circles. We hardly managed to put out to seize it. I laughed and said:
fact, this bird is not only something that a few times, remember that it was two summers ago, I was just out of Shahekou work station (at the time had more than nine in the morning), and suddenly heard a small bird , I thought so much so noisy Station Square but it is so clear and strange birds (I just did not want to take too much notice of a glimmer), I continued walking, then suddenly passed my ears as birds more clearly, I followed Sound looked and found the central square has a sparrow, so I went to see. When I came closer, the original is just learning to fly a chick, but I do not know how to see the fly, I put it see if it is to pick up injured. when it issued a ringing call (to tell the truth that sounds really sweet like sparrows can be issued), I would like to let it fly but it does not fly, just call non-stop. no way I can put it brought home, a home and I'll give it broke a hole, looking for some water and millet. parents did you get a look I had a bird that is very strange, I put through to tell them. Since I Buddhism has been known to hear the chanting and by living beings, there will be a great curse of the benefits of sound, so I have developed no matter where to go, as long as animals, whether dead or alive, especially After the market, always by mouth, curse constantly want them to listen to point chanted, beating them with the Buddha edge node, and perhaps also by Foci COMPASSION force as they do to salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment