Thursday, January 6, 2011

To the power of 2011, my dream

 There was then a girl, long hair fluttering, fluttering white, and he always thought she was the sky fairy, take liberties with what the boys will return to earth to heaven, did not expect to encounter love, fairy fairies into seven to stay in the world do not want to go back. I think, seven fairy of courage, not everyone has the
mm inscription
time not because I wrote the log reduction in the number, but stop it hurried footsteps. In a few more than 4 hours, 2010 will forever be our mouth last year, memories of our mouth. Maybe in 2011, now says it has some hard to pronounce, but before long, or very soon, I will write The following phrase: a few hours, be over 2011.
Yes, this is the day everyone is hard, or do not mind in the past days.
2010 year for me said to be a turning point in life, the environment, from Qingdao Jiaonan came from a luxury to dissipation of the city came to the mountain and sea, the soothing rhythm of a small town; work, a complete stranger to enter the industry, one more to the present I am in the habit of address: Teacher; life, receive the card, entered the marriage under siege, his head a halo of glory appears: Junsao; hastily took a long time to imagine a wedding, only to find , the original all money pile up, all the same as wholesale, wholesale a similar smile, stiff pose, pretending to sweet, went into the studio, the couple with a deep sense of affection between the out studio, the couple dragged behind a heavy fatigue, feelings, as the photographer that of a sound card in the rub Kaca gone, no matter how the groom warmly praised in the next, his wife, and you wear this beautiful; wife, You really glamorous makeup, and finally, the bride is not as hearty laugh relic start, have stiff face, feet have been sore, has soft hands, eyes have been a wood.
walk on the beach of life , turned to see the little footprints in 2010, hard, it seems that those years than any other footprints to be bigger to be darker, I think it is because I paid too much in 2010, the hard work and sweat, I invested with love the feelings of the investment intentions of my work, from a woman into a fragrant orchid fragrant scallions woman, I leisurely enjoy the joy of mature and details. a promotion, a raise, heavy responsibility, and cooking progress, peace of mind, love, thicker.
look back a bit when I arrived in 2010 to write the log, very happy, most of them realized, for the upcoming 2011, I think, here, promise I wish the next.
I do not have a luxury but a warm wedding, my family and my husband's family all present. Also, all of my friends also attended.
I will have my own car The car, despite the driver's license in the hands of her husband, but the holidays took me everywhere he can ride, when in the dead of night, stopping at the beach the beach, listening to music, kiss me.
when the time comes, I will cross mothers into the ranks of happy pride day, heavily pregnant, slowly walking down the road, as my husband gave birth to healthy children.
at the wedding, I will bring my parents back Jiaonan How many people are bustling with family, no matter how late home every day, there is a warm, lit the lamp for me. If my father and mother are willing to have the time, I will take them out and her husband travel time, can travel far, you can close, but must love each other.
and her husband's feelings, not words tell, but with the heart is to run.
me, such a small woman, purple street in the Red one, will work in the new year to tiptoe around the sun, will be full of hope and not commensurate with my age of hope and self-confidence, walking the track in years, with a happy heart to work, to life to mothers, not extravagant, but elegant; not beautiful, but elegant; not wise, but calm; daily happenings can be worn away I used to own romantic fantasies, but wiped away my longing for a better heart. < br> 2011 years, the love and courage, optimism, and I will walk all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment