Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Break hand

 Another said separately, once again reluctant to say the words back again ....... has it not time that.
I know he's a lot of pressure, large enough to let him breathe, do not want to home, do not want to face his parents, how to do it? In fact, he struggled so reprimanded and the pressure of parents, I was very distressed. do not want him because I suffer this, but this only when we separated, thoroughly The separate arrangements for his parents listen to.
parents yelled he ran out of the house was, in fact, he is very filial child. He ran home, because they can not stand, but do not want to quarrel with their parents, he worried parents can not afford his rebellion, only to endure, to endure, it is impossible to escape. day after we ran out of the phone, he said he could not stand that attitude is to see his parents can not be changed, he can not do anything , and we see no hope, said to be separated. I certainly did not stay, because after all, I did not put all of this.
broke do not come to me.
heart he does not fit, though My mouth is very strong, but he could guess my heart. Our house has a stock of both of stubborn, but every time I compete in both the upper hand. I know that he actually wanted me to give him a strong reasons, but he knew I was not certain whether, I admit, I want to be with him, but if I say these words, the total kind of of these conditions, I also seem to do anything. He also said, or can not do without me, so I always want to say something to give him confidence and strength.
this still did not separate. Oh, Perhaps this point, everyone will think we're boring, perhaps, most recently heard that such a sentence: the truth is the reality that people's feelings, or some human mourning cloak?
......

No comments:

Post a Comment