Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mother's memories of the public order thinking (f)

 High school at that time that Beijing Normal University is the best female middle school girls, admitted to the school I graduated from junior high. I was in junior high school volleyball team, through the play and make a few friends outside the school, one of my female Yao Li's friends there, not for her I may be on the middle school affiliated to the no. the thing, I primary school, their homes have a neighbor girl go to school often meet to phase did not say so, test high school, She also went to the exam, and compiled in a classroom, I sat with her two desk attached. test math, I do faster, she always look at me, and quietly asked me, invigilator teacher a note of the names of both of us, Chu Bang when the two of us have ruled out a name. a small force that I must test the well, she would very much like I can on the middle school, so very concerned about my grades, Chu Bang Before she went to look at the list outside the Senate, found not my name, she asked the teacher why did not I, the teacher said the reason for the small force of good lessons to teachers praise me, do not believe I will cheat, and I must have someone to speak on look at two of the paper was not to clear, of course, teachers are also concerned about the matter, I took a look at the test paper of 100, the child only thirty larger share. small force very pleased to say that they conceive is correct. my name son was written up, and ranked first in the standings. (the first test is not by chance) to see list that day, the first thing I saw his name.
more amazing is that somehow the next day the newspaper A journalist reports on the board, he went to middle school to see list, boast the names of several students from the good, also my name, also talked about some reasons. I Jiaban school placement, the small force is Yiban, our two people are feeling sorry, and good High School have been selected into the school team, they often play ball together, and she is very smart, smarter than me, not very good effort on homework, but also the character of boys, so a small exhibition of himself such as school teachers to walk, or to perform some in our class, the students cited laugh. we all love her. can not remember when she went to the south. liberation came to Beijing to do security work, eight children had birth, is the real mother of hero. her child again, and my children are studying in the experimental primary school classmate, (my classmates, the students go to primary school, and the total I do eat. think public note) we often when parents Xu Tan, she was optimistic. But the
female middle school I was admitted to the news up to tell my little uncle, my wedding he must be very happy. I was standing outside the window, to my surprise, he can not be thin thin, the two deep eyes staring at me, I did not speak, his first with great effort, but issued a very weak voice, smiled and said: The Mingzi played well. house, kept saying, , and women are women and one in middle school math subjects, as well as teaching their subjects, are very strong. High School to teach a large algebraic geometry reconciliation of the two teachers are the best authorities.
female middle school's great reputation has been passed down until now. In short the two schools to my high school foundation, well, ten years later also admitted to Tsinghua University. Secondary Education is my deep, moral Ye Hao, let's clear right and wrong, Zhao has a high school teacher lectures, lantern in broad daylight has been referred to see the Feng Kai-shek, meaning the world was very dark. that talked about the Marco Polo Bridge stone lions, the teacher cried, and inspired our national consciousness. also Some interesting teacher, say ironic, then, two days of white teachers to teach math, the teacher let a student to the blackboard to do a computational problem, the students wrote a large, accounting for a quarter of the blackboard, not to make Deshu , Wang said, there is a seven aunt, she taught would be the impact of the school, a devout Christian, so she often took me to the church for families, great church pastor went on paternity education, Pastor Wang was to understand the psychology students, not the old talk about how God How, how life is always the simple way, speak the same thing, speaking of love, we all want to hear. have been to my grandmother's house into the magnetic port attached to a church to worship, it is not the same, and always talk about God's miraculous, and great power, how treatment of the disease, your pious prayers constantly to ensure you can make something so amazing, and always sing out loud, sing forever, the words have no content, preaching with a lot of superstitions, I was junior high school has some ability to differentiate, I do not want to go with her. aunt of seven can be very light fan of this church atmosphere, singing , knowledge is not small, but continued to fan the Christian, to do nothing.
my middle school high school, although it is quite serious reading, but the thrust of the book read more extracurricular, unconscious problem always want more such as how to have one's life, in the end there is no God? the world is not there is a lot of power? Christianity is not a great power of love?, etc., under the influence of the seven-aunt, my high school a year , attended the University of Mission of a group called the Spirit Train, including my aunt there and seven dozen. often met in the holidays, the debate was more explore the meaning of life, although I am small, but better than they are naive. Mission in the atmosphere good, we like brothers and sisters, the church are said to each other brother, brother, sister, sister, there is an equality, fraternity of feeling. Spring Break also organized to the Summer Palace, Fragrant Hill and other places travel, photography. cook their own food, along with reading, very interesting. holidays I often drying the skin all off, the students know that I went back to the game.
to half of the semester sophomore, automatic upgrade, I read some slack, reading books by the time-consuming extracurricular more. the Japanese often do air defense drills, exercises allow people to light lamps, hanging curtains on the windows still afraid of light, I went to the covers with a flashlight to read the novel, Sometimes late to see the next day first class school, I nap. homework, of course also affected, but I do not care. the students told me some time to feel great not Lie Lie. when I have some learning purposes, such as I would like to study civil engineering at university, I want to give the building a house. may be affected by my teacher, also wanted to be a teacher. But I want to look like long, is so small, when the teacher was afraid hid students Science is learning it, to the people to contribute their efforts to build a house! At the time, but also hate the Japanese imperialists, the life longing for freedom and democracy, which is more common among young people, but way different. aspire to many others who have university . probably because I am an only child, all alone, but also because of family affection, including the father is not much motherly love, so I have always had a love stopping problems. elementary school students a lot of money at home, mostly affluent middle and upper , poor little, I did not less to the students home to play, when it comes to someone, I must go, very eye-opening. Some major warlord family, concubine groups, all flowers show called, I find it interesting, large bank manager at home, at home all the Western furniture, broad and multi-housing, generous style, and some students at home but also the family stage, I could learn from the total primary school students home to play for a while and then go home. to the school, too, I have been to many students at home. Therefore, a student at home, I found her home had many books, some of the war the Soviet Union out of the book, such as the Guards years forces, I observe there is no understanding of the students who go to Yenan. I observed the students identified a named Wang, her performance more radical, often recite that shed their blood for poetry, reading good for this to be proud of school, had little effect, but I think she may be subject to what effect. may be able to touch some, met her in an upstairs to ask her straightforward, there is no way to Yenan. What a coincidence she and left-wing party has links to contact us on from this. She gave me some books to read, confirmed my belief.
happened to run into one thing at this time, but also increased my determination to have the second semester of third year once came home from school, the student named Wang, both of us go the same way, often a ride home, when the time came near West Fourth archway, then turn a left, there is a gun person standing Mabian , and waved me to stop, I hung a large bag on board, (we usually used to not finishing school bags every day, so put a lot of books are housed in the bag) looks like he wants me random look, a look at my civilian clothes agents, others said that there was such a thing. I get off at the bag he took a look at, referred to my hands, a one, let my hands hold the pile, I have hold the white road, when an angry heart, I open car and let it down, threw a hand book, the tears flow out immediately, the distance around the crowd of people already, this person said that the book is called picked up. I drive onto the sidewalk, pick up ground down the book. I stooped to sneak around and on the sidewalk with this plain-clothes too, a few steps far away from me looked at me, far across the road where the sidewalk , king of the students I see standing there watching my cart, I book a one's teeth on the road son, my son sat on the head down the street burst into teeth, because I do not know that I am undercover in the end even doing. Just now, my eyes stopped a rickshaw, wear a suit above sat a man in his thirties, he sat in the car asked me why I sit here, I said, man, check my book get a place. He looked the ground, walked over to the man I do not know what. He is said to me back: that only let me get away.
home, I do not want to eat, sat at my desk, an insult to the conquered people Jibei bullying chest full of feelings. I add my heart a deep imprint. the next day morning, the king my classmates and I had yesterday because of things early to school, she said: he knew met agents, and all the process she saw, she waited until I, we cried shaking hands. At this time I have seen It gave me a lot of progress in the book, it is to my mind, the students in the class king and I have been very close, and became good friends, often talked about some issues. but she does not know how to Yan'an, do not understand * **, her strong patriotism, he has his brother in the South, but also patriotism, unwilling to live under the iron heel of the Japanese invaders, and she intends to go back, (ie Chiang ruled area) she also has lines, but her family was due to difficult, there is no toll, I was just to get some money, but his hand did not go the route of Yan'an, not knowing when to go, put all the money to her, she tearfully accept, since we were, and each taking its own The Way of the!
after that, I have line and set the day to go, arranged for a male middle school students came to me on a walk .1943 June, starting with both of us. I only told me when to go mother, very strongly about. In the past my own thing are they considered themselves to do, did not discuss the habits of the mother, she understood the things I look for, it is difficult to regain them there. while she did not understand the Yan'an What is this place, how the situation is more clear. Only believe me, that is a good place, is the place to save China, I went there to see, read to and so on. My mother does not cry, I did not cry, fall is also simply. why we are such a different relationship with the only natural.
Here is a situation. I am determined to leave Beijing by the Japanese occupation, the pursuit of a new life, I had an only child, the family is very wealthy, can the university entrance exam, I learning is not bad, the economy is also no problem. was graduated from high school to study abroad is a very rare rare thing, let me run into an opportunity. high moment relative to the grandmother has a house to propose marriage, and mentioned that pro name check, is a wide all children, but also my grandfather's relatives, his family young master is also on the high one, the family intends to graduate from high school went to study in the UK. this young master at the New Year, year after year to give my grandmother Betty, we know that he and I table brother is better, the two like to play Go, my grandmother would play Go, the three often played together, my grandmother liked him, and often stay and eat. I'm not one to play with them, so close to the small. grandmother's relatives came and said: You know this is a good boy, learning is good, good character, you can see out, and now fashionable to foreign countries, but also affordable for his family, your home, Miss Sun to be willing to go on a high school to Britain and so on. Grandma told me this, I said, said: also wanted to leave home. after I heard a really young master home to England, the next thing do not know.
joined the revolution
43 years in June, starting with me and the constant, the first Yang County Shop stores to find a connection, could not find one, time is the afternoon, the constant that he has a student living in Young County, where to find a shelter to go to it! we find a very courtyard, trees and flowers are very lush.'re lucky, his classmates are at home, we want to spend the night at his house and told him that he was very enthusiastic, it appears that two very good, three very delicious meal to eat a meal in the evening, went to sat on the floor on the grass, chatting about big day, because the heart problems, do not remember what talk. chat tired all three of them lying on the grass, both of whom also said that because I have very tired. fell asleep, until the call I woke up to a very clean room, and according to sleep, woke up the next morning, we send a student to the door, and give some, just say goodbye, and he wants us blankly for a long time, I guess he thought we is a lover, in fact, a few days before we know, is the national crisis, who meet by chance like-minded. back to Beijing back home.
going back after graduation examinations, I and preparation, take the test. because of this a long time No serious reading, math test the first time when I felt their remaining question is difficult, there are no, my heart jumping, really upset. but all exams are through. Because of the math test is not assured, but also feel very sorry lectures are very good teacher, I find a teacher at home, made a visit, I told him I thought to find my rear pro text to see extracurricular books accounted for a lot of time to learn behind, I do not worry the exam the results of Wang look at me a long time, simply say, This assured that certificates will not have a problem. a few days and I was off again, this time on a relationship together, in the inn, waiting for the traffic policemen we start. traffic policemen told us some attention matters, the main march at night, not allowed to speak, to lead a Japanese blockhouse, to lead a blockade trenches, falls, and pain can not cry, the mouth of the exposure light towers, whether to go any place, should get on the ground fixed, etc. and so on. one is rather smooth, but in the past blocked ditch, do not know how deep seated sliding down, but fortunately not too deep, somehow go on, daylights scared. finally to the place to go. also opened the will, we only look carefully, men and women join together, share happy, at least several ten.
day off, off again, a group of about nine. We have changed the name of the main person in charge of traffic stops Old designate that my name was too complicated, does not write, from a simple, like how easy is called Bu one, only three zoned! So I called life, this new name, until now. everyone has been ten days to half a month of hiking, walking, cross the river. Fortunately, the river is not too cool in the summer, but I have trouble mm afraid of the water, and why? but my old primary school in Taiyuan, a large campus, there are small bridges , is the living water. was late autumn, has been wearing a coat, after class, I play in the river, no one else, with a large tree, the river what groan is probably a bit dizzy, a root head fall into the river , I shouted: saved up. took my mother to come here, and changed his clothes, a big fellow put me back together, out of school to go home. Since then I am afraid of water. other people see the river, the lake is considered beautiful, but I never feel this way. So when the river twice, we each in hand, I always feel I must wash away the water. in the vicinity has to Fuping Tanghe, the dark, we handle across the river, I sawed , the water has passed the waist, I felt dizziness. Ashore, I had fainted. Fuping soon to catch up, , Liu Ren boast I played really good, strong stretch my fingers, I played five years of school teams, not the second row, the third row is, of course, playing bad.
good times never last, the beginning is colitis, then what may be infected with the virus, started a high fever lethargy, terminal one. illness, I lost my mother to pay two gold rings. then want to go to Yan'an Yan'an very far away from Beijing, no amount of money which the line . mother is also a toll ring. Anyway, I reached the first purpose in life to reach the liberated Fuping, simply summarized a few, all very normal, to toll a money Fuping useless, completely on his legs to go more than a dozen days to the, Fuping was *** in 2037 to open up the old base. If you go to Yan'an, will largely depend on walking legs, my poor old sick and was sent to the troops retreat, the troops hospital admission, treatment and live a long time, the disease is still unknown, fever subside and diarrhea. ward has four beds, all the patients, the actual size of a four door, Yang wood, with board support. I old afraid to roll down my total recurrent disease, because lack of medical treatment, I became skinny, headache has not turned over. I do not trust fall, climb bed. I took a small mirror to see both thin do not know themselves, and slender neck of a section of red blood vessels, and a section of blue, shocked me. But I'm good, I did not shed tears for the pain, female doctors say I can be sweet and miles! quite spirit, always 瞪着大眼睛 look around. Soon, there may be against what news of devils. Our unit sent to the identity to come to see me, I guess because of a piece, and cast us as lovers. in fact, that there was matter how old I am with him, people do not know what family. just know that Normal male middle school students to the hospital so I tried to sit up, he and his two half-Fu Chiang nurses hold a half into the yard, a small stool to sit in the sun, I am pleased, but accidents do occur, and I have to urinate, and can not stand, so all the urine into the pants, and rushing out of flow, flow over the ground, in the presence of boys, for the first time so I get very embarrassed.
shortly after his return, at Kouda Jun million people into the Fuping, burning swept the gun, evil, and because the old base Fuping many years, the Japanese White also believes that the old name is ***, intended to wipe out. accomplishment even to be transferred, by the forces of, 81 transfer of the sick can be with the army, there are two walk, one Pictorial, and One is me. give each of us to stay a small male nurse, with my calf is a local, but the fifth, six, has enlisted more than two years, everyone said he could call Lao Balu was. That is my commissioned him. of Pictorial people think he very ill, so prepare a coffin, put him behind the house. I do not have this treatment. In short we are not two diseases, in this bar! But soon the village Please people have strong field, that is, people to food, animals are transferred into the mountains, the village people are into the mountains, the village cooling off quietly. but not the enemy here, but the situation is very urgent, I think the first few days I had to climb out of bed, leaning on the bed board station for a long time, it seems that some effort soles of the feet. So I'm leaning on my calf, back and forth around the bed board. I think of people to the emergency situation, surviving forces will play the role of unexpected a few days later I was walking around the yard by the Mavericks held on. I went to the house where the other the same. I optimistic about the frightening it! he can sit up, legs in the bed, he thinner than I am, Daya is a long, loose tongue can not hold sub-gum, is a truly straight skeleton, so he was in! and he said I boldly, we can not wait for it! If you can sit up, it will standing, and perhaps will be able to go. while we take the enemy did not come to practice it! he certainly agree. to such a practice since the up. less than three days, really played a role, great service reports before, how the people have to fight to live. two little nurse gave each of us to do a pair of crutches. I hobble around crutches, practice practice ah ah! I walk well, time to adhere to the long, calf child to applaud and encourage me, said to me to do more chicken broth to drink. village also did not take the chicken, he hole symmetry breaking to me to eat chicken, chicken soup, one day I and two to discuss, we are marching now! to find troops.
starting the first day, are clubbed with crutches, came from the early evening, go Pali Road, Dallas said, quite good results, but also mountains, but also down and touched the mountain, I feel almost crawling the past. a few days I had with a stick. trousers torn at both knees! there is something very ridiculous, one evening, the villagers went home, to the food stamps, mum cook for us , a pot of porridge date, this date home to eat porridge and we do not like eighty percent of the dates, a little bit of millet, Zaopi, date pit there. some insects eaten dates, sweet little bitter lot. aunt was given a food coupon you say, I give the dates, it is not too much, is said not tall and comes in a young man, also came to stay. villagers had to remove the door, the door is very narrow had, and together, at the time guerrilla environment, men and women met together, we all slept together in the hometown family, it is common. went a day tired, everyone is very sleepy, we each opened the luggage, sleep in the same door, and we talked for a day, know that he is a southerner, born workers, the Jiaoqin wave. sleep at night, the cold, thin quilt, I feel cold, stumbled on to the Qin Wave quilt, of course, his body warm, and thus sleep through the night, after I embarrassed them, lay the quilt, we were. I do on the road and Dallas, said this, he laughed. that I opened. After the liberation, do not remember under what circumstances, that a man named Qin Bo North Hospital, my husband said Qin Bo cadres advanced students, after learning, to stay in the North Medical work. I wanted to meet him, but has not to do so. We have been training with the line asking, once went to a village, home to the village cadres, and India as deep as we at his house, really little rice to eat two meals (did not put any leaves) True Hong ah! intermittent forward to a village every Mavericks first asking the village cadres, as large as the direction of the enemy. There hill village, the mountains there is always a tree, the tree down to the village that the direction of the enemy. Everyone transfer. villages are linked with the guerrillas have specialized transport, another messenger, I really feel that people are organized, and the enemy to the village looking for people to find food, often feeling empty.
every day I had a good body , and enemies and turn my Tingyou confidence. but did not last long, suddenly one night, and a fever, and high fever, with no anti-fever medicine, I lay down and get up again, and do not want to eat things. Mavericks really anxious. just do not live in that direction to the enemy, he Zhaolao Xiang bought chicken, boiled soup, chicken I do not eat, thirsty and a little soup, which also eat the soup, the house did not burn pit, cold, and he shouldered me to the edge of the village on a slope, then brought back to me wrapped in blankets, the sun, he returned to the village and to buy chicken soup. He believed that only chicken soup can keep me. I did a little effort, and lying on the slope on the sleep, I heard humming sound, see a plane in the sky swirling by. Two days later, burning seems a bit back, calves that we have to hurry ah! He had a effective method, to the village to find a mule, a rope, he and the villagers helped me back to the mule, let me lie on mule back, with a rope tied to me and a sturdy mule. So we went. fellow guide us to a very quiet small village, as if only a few households, I gradually fever, the fever down. I can ride a mule, so up the mountain, the Mavericks took the mule's tail, I really a lot of force. very strange, burnt a few days later, the good. Thank God, finally we got in the army.
have exhausted one to force my heart a song, people fainted. They carry me into the house, training with riding a doctor sent to the doctor immediately to see me sick, I woke up, he asked in detail about the disease. give me the shot, I heard the name of the drug fight drug needles 666, and I know to play 666 Acupuncture is the treatment venereal, why do I play? later learned that my name of disease is leishmaniasis, a very terrible disease, generally there are three cycles, each variable duration of fever, but after three cycles no medicine to poor saved. I have to second cycle, as did you get some 666 from the occupied areas, can cure kala-azar, the effect is very good. So I am very lucky operator to retrieve a life. life is to retrieve, I'm weak, exhausted, lying on the ground stand up on the door. One day the room that no one, so for a long time, nor a person, then I analyze what the situation may be, we dispersed. head dusky has a thirst for uncomfortable, he saw the door cylinder housing there is a little short, I get a bowl and slowly goes up and, finally climbed to the door, I stumbled in the bowl, scooping bowl of water, drink it out. and back crawl, this when an aunt came, called her older sister Young, she looked at me hard climb, and quickly came to help me back to the board. She asked me to do, I said I was thirsty, drink some water to the door. She was surprised blurted out and say water, help me feed me in her arms. She asked me the life experience to see little old me, the big city from Beijing to join the revolution, to Japanese, but also in the Japanese raid, the risk of this serious illness, I do not know how she thought, her falling tears, fell on my face. makes me feel warm and comrades.
kick down the guerrilla, I went to the General Assembly of North China to learn, but also hit her, she is actually the history of UW Professor, how Mao's wife, double, in other local units of work, living with the child to rest. I am very grateful to her in care of my illness. was wearing coarse clothes, and children are also a large coarse hair, I thought of a few months of a child how to wear such a coarse it! I brought two skirts, in the liberated areas have been completely useless. I personally do to two little kids dress clothes, and pants to her. Yang sister happy straight clapped his hands, holding my hand he kept the thank me. and again received the friendship between comrades. After the liberation, that is, a few years ago, the General Assembly gathering students, I saw double what Comrade Mao, he is the history of the People's University Professor. I do not know why, I did not greet him, with his talk about my sister's revolutionary friendship and Yang. Although for several decades the opportunity to meet, but I felt her heart would be me. I certainly have her heart.
say point guerrilla thing. , also known to participate in the fight as a guerrilla, I was training with troops, the body get better day by day. It is strange that in the war are sick of a better one soon, and 83 sick are good, even my and with that estimate is going to die, and are also good. So far I believe the role of the human spirit is hard to predict. this role, you will see that. cultivation with the sick one good one left to find the original units went. but eight pregnant women with no way to be back to birth, because they are in the base to the north, since heavy fighting in the north, they moved to the base to the North West Fuping fertility. unexpected four forces are the enemy, suddenly surrounded and attacked the Fuping, they all go back. just follow the cultivation with guerrilla warfare was.
They were divided into two groups, one group of three, the calf and I assigned a group, of course, the Dallas-based, I came to meet him, and greeted them. In addition they have had two bodyguards, because they are in charge of cadres, the wife of the North. our team a lot of people a total of seven. temporarily began a guerrilla life, I seriously feel a sense of responsibility, I must complete this task well. Dallas is experienced, but also local people, are very familiar with all aspects. to a local press lined up residence , pregnant of them, are laid to rest immediately after arrival. did you get some well water, and then to the village to buy eggs, buy chicken, this is the only village can buy good things, did you get rice, boiled thick porridge, get some vegetables, boiled some eggs, the food is very good meal. chicken soup is good calf, and pregnant women are still very satisfied. travel time and guard the Mavericks and I made two hand grenades. Mavericks Education How do I pull a grenade, and if surrounded by the enemy, put the grenade throw it out, but I did not thrown, and that only the enemy came near being thrown. As I think even the enemy is likely to be killed themselves in this band trees in a grenade. In this village, I met an army officer, he took the initiative greeted me and asked me, I went to him twice, he has a very neat little gun, I very much appreciate that he open to I say inside the structure, taught me how to aim, how to fire a gun. Later, when he left, told me his name, but also, and I said: work, received a letter from Shijiazhuang, all written with a brush, turned out to be so and so sent, indeed, till we meet again, is a letter of greeting, Shijiazhuang was liberated, he is at the municipal communication Director. I was quite absurd, I not only did not reply, also believed to have lost. I think we are in war, guerrilla warfare, with occasional phase transfer, as well as short-term exchanges, and I remember him very clear, it seems that I can remember he was clear, and find out the address to the City and Industry, this is a very valuable friendship, but I lost so lightly of.
from the army to say the line, making life difficult for the three pregnant women, could not walk far, quite a paunch, I slow down, though no tears, but also almost cried. I have great sympathy with all the mind to serve them, to the village after I hit the water for their facial, wash feet, down the legs, calves good meal, we do not let them Xiakang, a bowl of a bowl of hides to give them to eat, let them rest in advance. Dallas is looking for enemies of the village cadres to understand the situation, clearly we should go in that direction and when to go. not many days, there was a pregnant woman that she might give birth, and only stay temporarily not go. For the Mavericks, and I'm looking for village cadres, there would be deliveries to see the village cadres, villagers said, children are their own students, there is a baby and more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment