Thursday, March 24, 2011

4 days to leave the National Day holiday

 Morning, Mom and Dad went to a church meeting, I manage at home, leaving a packet of Master Kong, a bowl of incense fluttering to the wind while the left, while measuring body temperature, while burning plane, while the registration of students body temperature, extremely busy.
I rely on students to register over the body temperature, better social face, while busy, everything about the solution. Noodles chat a while days.

lunch, eat grandma, my grandma is the real deal landlady, but because educational level is not high. Every time I go to dinner, always let me see the water, ah, ah those meter data, of course, is my profession. Her family rented a total of 7 new Cixi, the monthly 100 yuan / room, utilities themselves.
real bright noon sun, ah, read a few meters, they begin to sweat, head to take Venus, alas, may be the reason yesterday was not any sleep. I'm afraid of my grandmother can not read, I'll bring him a cheat sheet, in particular, the total cost, wrote the words I can write the biggest fear of my grandmother made a mistake, the elderly also Burongyia money. . .
After lunch, ran home, the first is to organize the students pull the afternoon temperature conditions. Every time there are always a few people not in time, call reminders, alas, who told the teacher I was responsible for it. Not contact the students have to ask the students to look around. This live, ah, better than Cha Hukou staff easier. .
Bear buttoning a shirt to go in to say Shanglin Lake, alas, in fact, today I was going to going to sleep a good sleep this afternoon and see if he is not very good mood , then go. . .
to the business have to confirm that I am not riding under the wrong direction, and quickly called to ask Dad, how to go. This does not ask, do not know, I asked the next hop. He told me a rough journey, he kept not let me go there, that far, and insecurity. . . Ah, the elderly are worried about the safety of their children, I quickly hung up the phone.
flew all the way, climbing all the way, finally arrived, I felt not the same as when a child over, Cubs resting on the stone will children, I leaned for a moment beside the big rock.
4 points after that we go home on time. . Gee. Traffic lights in a hundred separate the two bridges. . Bear me really tired, or I really will send you to the Tianyuan flower bed. . .
period of time without cycling, physical strength a lot worse than before. . . When to exercise training, such as H1N1 finished then. . . Gee.

No comments:

Post a Comment