Thursday, March 31, 2011

Go!

 Stay ?Nanjing has already come for two years, used to the lifestyle, but also to adapt to the climate here is not ... ...

super metropolis pace of modern life, there is no small town south bridges, but also the ancient city of the antique culture was lacking, Nanjing is inclusive of the people all directions! As the leadership of the day, say the provincial CDC: Six ancient capital, so there is very tolerant, as the capital Beijing, the center of political and economic culture, can people around the world converged in a radius of several geographical; This is why Shanghai will be exclusive reasons - the political atmosphere is not strong enough to accommodate the lack of will ... ...

I am a slow person of life, when I gradually integrate into the city life here is familiar with every corner of the one used here, customs, only to find himself about to leave ... ...

year, I was holding the foot on the decision to stay in South this land, through a lot, I realized more and more, is so close to their parents filial duty-bound, I can not imagine at home, when necessary, but was blocked in my native place of anxiety and helplessness!

an old friend, the same university in Hebei, we have come to Nanjing, I am here to go to school, he was working here, the other day, he asked me: True to be back? I quietly said: I think so! At that time, the hearts of the surging, helpless tears falling ... ...

junior year, bid farewell to a relationship long, full life I am going to school, spend the rest Xinruzhishui college years, I met a good man I go for, like Plato, I love to feel fleeting in, wears ... ...

will go to another life-changing, Chuaizhuo dedication dream home, I forced myself to maintain the emotional life of the blank, I struggled to make a better grasp of their own professional skills, in the proper handling of the patient, to feel that little bit of satisfaction and joy . However, inadvertently, a fateful acquaintance, let me belong to him in this city is full of nostalgia, with love, strange city will become a friendly, native place of living is no longer alone ... ...
< br> I? Belong here?

No comments:

Post a Comment