Sunday, May 15, 2011

Beautiful song enjoy every song represents a feeling

dozens of songs here are very nice ,
each song represents a mood ,
hope my friends will like , just enjoy , enjoy
-


the first time that the original song and also a cry ;
Each song represents a mood, a story , a relationship ;
or a person ;
quietly listening to sad songs , looking under a light rain, deep in my mind memories of the wake-up little by little , happy, sad , lonely. All in all , once , and now , are falling as drops of rain , but suddenly found himself did not know that the rain has such as beads strung drop by drop as tens of thousands of lines of static ....... Quiet has been blurred .
a man quietly listening to these songs, slowly recalled the memory of the depths of my mind ;
thoughts with each song . Songs recorded in the past time which had the mood
treasure lost melody. Let the melody once again be filled with around .....

perhaps not the most important language , it is important to dance under the stirring melody of the power ;
maybe I do not know the actual music, but I will listen ;
carefully listen and understand , to sentiment ;
to listen to other people's stories, other people's voices ;
will cry, will be moved by a burst of inexplicable melody ;
quietly shed tears ;
maybe not for whom ;
only , I shed tears ;


sentimental, I do not think it a sin , heartache , always make me think ;
thinking that with or without , will ever come , and now , seeing the unseen ;
world , reality , and feelings ;
;

No comments:

Post a Comment