Monday, May 16, 2011

Late at night

do not care about you, but still care so much about your heart
feeling between us now

less. . . .
you do not understand to keep the seven

how much
miss those good memories you have forgotten

next table with the

hiding the platform that the next intersection
day I
phrase. . .
that call
that class how

phrase that had to go to school
that goes around the tables greeting cards

that the phone
encounter
that hug
. . . . Like all forget

Everything is different now


What can I do not do anything that should not back to square one if the ending is so
< br> prefer
fairy
Yet still take place. .
for the first time on the fairy tale may be so disappointed

also my right


so vulnerable, but the end of a relationship which has become a bitter memory
mood
Words can not describe
you go on the train with him when I was silent whispers

really love you, ah!

I'm doing the full
want you to love me in return can be

is how many times you leave the
nestled in my arms when you think about what
moment forever but I tightly
hold you in my heart told myself

this moment you are my
no one can take your moment after the

but which I lost and lost soul

why I hold your hand when you do not refuse

why I hug you when you do not push

Why when I kiss you you do not resist

Why did that night after you said it was willing to

Why do you want, and when he left, but also told me

not find me too sad enough ...

thought to give you a warm early on Valentine's Day

how can I get around to find your favorite pendant
roses bought in advance booked a dinner

hold me the roses come to you near the intersection

pass out
SMS allows you to get out of
what you say better what flaw would like a better vision

which a number of days
instantly broken
thoughts that I feel really upset
readily rose to 20

fling around the sky look strange hint of sneer
I

and I together and then when
always looked at his phone or his
SMS
and you
with him but with me when I even have a cut off
SMS are not afraid of you

ruin your happiness makes you cry when he was distressed

and I do not know what he can do in front of me that when

ironically funny feeling you'll never know
out of the rain after work

dee dee da non-stop underground
suddenly fall in love in such a rainy night in noisy
much of the outside world but in a quiet side

dragged around the body without a soul
drive step by step direction to the home phone in hand

long time no response

know you and him smiling lips and cold

back to the room sat on the bed could not help but fall
felt tears
Sadly
hand touched his pocket to find cigarette smoke

all wet lying on the bed that night looking at the ceiling in front


will you go with my heart

away

No comments:

Post a Comment