Thursday, October 21, 2010

Addressed to those who care about my friends

 To meet some acquaintances, some are no strangers, only one side of the edge of some, while others simply are not seen nor knowledgeable. I know they like me, though. Just based on their good nature, based on some vague so-called margin. This fate, or deep or shallow, but for me, are the same strong.

to the article, Siyu moonlight here, thank you sister sister and September 9. There are good friends Yangtze. Machines sister and many friends. Thank you for the care, encouragement, and support. I am not a poet, not with a beautiful poem to eulogize you,UGGs, not a singer, not with the beautiful voice to praise you. However, I am a heavy feeling, know Thanksgiving, to understand the returns. So, I chose the blessing: I wish Geping of you always! Healthy and happy!

destined meet with you, I know you are a very happy life, and I will always cherish. When I was tired or old, no longer have the time of youth, this melody will nourish every moment of my life. May warm sentences, Xiaoqu I sincerely wish that my room is beautiful because of you, thank you, accompanied along the way there! I just want to say this: With your good! Whether you where you are, my best wishes always on your side!

life in the shadow of you I am very happy to have you blog, I am very satisfied with the footprints of friends in your name I am proud to see your message I was very moved, thanks for life, thanks to life ! your every care is like sunlight, warmth, no matter how the years change, I never want to wish all of you people!

deep blessing, just a greeting, give us a wonderful memory of ; remember today's laughter,UGG boots, remember the warm feelings, remember my sincere blessing; I wish you happiness and joy,Discount UGG boots, happiness and joy. May the bright sun, the vitality of youth, comfortable smile will always belong to my true friend!

I will miss all are turned into warm wishes, and then pinned to give you the moon, let it pour me water, deep feeling, whether you go away, my blessing will follow your shadow. I will give my all for your care, turned into stars, if you get lonely when looking at the stars, twinkling stars that is telling the infinite mind sees! shorten the distance with the missing

,Bailey UGG boots, extended memory with a smile. With melting snow and ice moved with persistent exchange forever. Rewarded with a sincere heart, with wishes for a dream come true! Clear water and green grass and flowers every day for the neighbors, make friends with the white clouds blue sky breeze, peace and health and happiness together. I wish friends happy happy day!

Maybe I ineloquent, maybe I upright character, but please pray that my sincere, but please believe that good life of peace. Yeah you good, this process will take a good, definitely will have a wonderful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment