Monday, October 11, 2010

I have been stubborn and paranoid like

 Lavender purple flowers that the wind Qinghuang

swing ... ...

Ye years,

Street corner opened a flower shop, Oh

name is the hyacinth. Hyacinth is your favorite Oh.

Unfortunately, I did not want to lavender ... ...

day I said, please take me with you so, even nothing, so take me. You say, wait for me.

Well, lavender already doomed to wait. I do. Even if the wait may not be exchanged for a perfect ending. Los

I smoked,

Ye

I was thinking of you ... ...

(a)

sixteen I, excellent almost impeccable. In fact, I am rebellious, just like dealing with the text, like those in the pen I get hype and unbridled love. In fact, the only writing can make me happy, this is beyond doubt. So many times parents moved my computer, many times tore up my manuscript, I still persistent. March orange with the words of his best buddies, I am a serious death of a child text addiction. Although very stubborn, but always love the tears for no reason, but seems bright. For example one day, when seen in their own piece of blog comments, I suddenly became tears to know what to do together. Looking down, the cracks in the keyboard, all the tears.

He cries from down I do not know is true of the beggars, I became very irritable mood. The steps of the distance, sat a singer, voice, clear people do not want to take one more step Road ... ... drawing people stopped to watch, of course, including me. Soon, an uncle to stand up and gently put his piano put a dollar, but that the singer suddenly stopped, picked up the money, fiercely back into the hands of the uncle. While condemning the crowd dispersed complain. I continue walking bored, went to a corner, just the clear voice seemed to fly into my ears, I turned around, even those who saw just the song, in that corner of the stone head, continued his singing.

you enjoy the night in Paris

you tread snow in Beijing



you memorize the books you love every word of truth < br>
not say you love me because

not tell you what kind of look like my

not tell what occasion I made you tempted
< br> can not tell the reasons for leaving

... ...

Cheer Chen, the meaning of travel, long long ago, this is my favorite song. Long long ago, I also thought of desperate wandering, to Provence, to see large tracts of lavender fields, no parents, no ... ... should not have stopped to look at it all the singers, a youthful atmosphere of the face, every note seems to bring a fresh, a simple guitar. His world, at the moment only the music, not the eyes of others. Stubborn face, like Cheer Chen is still the same, no smells, no secular tarnished ... ...

day I was late for a long time, because this is not a sing-song voice of those singers, I would have peace of mind become confused mess. I stood in front of the classroom, but unfortunately the lessons of listening to the teacher, ... I want you well talk. I sat helpless, Zhuojiao Managing placed a bag of milk and some feels, looked at the orange on the same table, we have to smile.

(c)

Orange is preparing to go to the office to catch up with the death of me, do not frown Well, with the home! Home, parents are not, I quickly opened the computer, and sure enough that my invitation to write a magazine Youxiang, it seems I have to be busy. Login my QQ, really pulled me on orange into that group. Later I learned that the main group is not on the original orange, but another name for your cool earth, while the man, the boyfriend is on orange, leaf years.

then he added me as friend, and our topic is always on orange on. He always used to ask me on orange, and her situation at school, such as there is no more glances to see which boys and so on. This time, she really loved was used. Childhood is an orphan, she is her tyrannical uncle suffered from childhood. Finally found the angel in her life, one that should always be open to protect her big wings, angel.

next day, the day they met similar, I pulled a matter of course to become a light bulb, I had to go, a man wearing a white shirt walked into the coffee shop, blonde hair, delicate features face. This is ... ... a small world, is not this day, that will not accept charity song or not? I froze in there. Another loss.

Weather forecast said rain.

familiar with the alley, I walked hurriedly to the house, but went to a corner, I stopped, because that corner, a woman in feeble whine, then, that voice was full of despair and collapse, is heartbreaking. Boys grabbed her hands, with his knee severely beat upon her belly, to see I do not kill you. Money to find that old fool, do not harass her again TM , is the leaf year. Now, I stand here, that come to mind, is that handsome boy wearing a white shirt, there are very clear voice that sang with Cheer Chen, the rebellious teenager ... ...

on orange, orange on me ... .... think of here, I picked up on the floor of the brick, ascribed the rushed up ... ...

when blood splashed on my hands, I finally awake, eyes, a fallen leaf on.

Luo Xun, Xun Luo. what are you doing ah. ... ... I looked up and saw tears on his face orange. does not, how is she here, obviously leaves the girl in to play ... ah ... and then I ... ... but that girl had run out, the immediate left arm around distressed orange leaves next month, year, and leaves are tender years, said to her, Los Kaoru was not intentional, just someone grab her bag, I was passing by, she had accidentally injure me. But how do you do a Los smoked, to have hit his forehead so much blood flow. if I had not come to You get steamed dumplings. I do not know Ye be in damage as what you do! month Orange helped him, and turned to go in the direction the hospital. silly me left in place.

March orange, you listen to me, I just saw him playing a girl, gently around her in the back, I suddenly feel so nausea.

Sometimes some things, would be to make you feel so caught off guard, and even had a chance to escape.

received the phone , I cried, because they go to the hospital that afternoon, on orange, orange and a phone call on my pleasure to tell me that she was pregnant, the leaf year. she bore him a child, and then forever. put down the phone, her tears burst. I hate myself, if that I could stop her, let her believe what I saw. because I know. last saw that scene, the actress will be replaced on orange, My monthly orange. I do not like her by suffering. absolutely not.

(e)

farewell quiet room, everything is so quiet. orange months, my monthly orange, and lay there. She seemed asleep, mouth still smiling. That day, I hurried downstairs and went to her house, they found the ground in that pool of blood, a foreboding, I ran upstairs to see her family group of police, I blindsided. a long long time, I sit on the floor, cried, cried, leaves on you jerk, you still my orange months, my monthly orange. until The police took me to the hospital passed out, I know I'll never lose on orange, and I did not like that the tears fell on Orange, why do not you say go, we are not best friends do, month Orange My monthly orange ... well ... we used to say, to go to Provence to see lavender ... ...

afternoon sun, the glare of pain, swelling and pain to my eyes even worse. home, I have been there is no pressure of cross God, so many days, but I still find the courage to believe that Orange has been on leave. down on the bed, tears once again brazenly. until the phone rings the song Cheer Chen. actually leaves years. That is a simple in a simple text message can not be.

eight o'clock tomorrow morning, when we first met at the gate cafe.

(VI)

rain that day, under the big, big. Perhaps, now think, perhaps, that the collapse of May orange burst of tears.

that day, they arranged to go along with most like to eat ramen.

from the till dark, and she did not appear.

he was anxious, she went to her house to look for.

he desperately beating the door, no one.

No one knows at this time, she was uncle dirty hand over her mouth. She struggled desperately, and she knew that he would never open that big angel wings to protect her at the door. to her weak body, but always against the Han, but a middle-aged. They separated by a door, and leaves on do not know, her beloved, are suffering the torture of a beast. Yeh years away, but I do not know that to go, but it is farewell forever. Sometimes, a turn, is a lifetime.

the end, she chose to leap from rooftop to end it all. driving rain, washed her blood. When the leaves come back again in looking for her, but saw a crowd of people, her soaked by heavy rain, the cold body.

(VII)

morning Hanada, is a layer of something like a fog Side enveloped, people feel uncomfortable.

orange months after the departure of the third year, I do so came to Provence. Three years ago, accompanied by his, to let me out of sadness, we Degree After a while the best time, and now think of, it seems that every day, every moment seems to be able to be forever, together we listen to Cheer Chen's concert, along with eating ice, go to amusement parks, singing, sing tears, I know , the original he does not like lavender, and like hyacinth ... ... day of my leaves and said, so take me with you, even nothing, so take me away. you say, wait for me.

I do not know that his departure, this actually means that we will not have, all in all, will go to waste, and even had a chance to remember ... ...

the sky that day, Suddenly it began to rain, like orange left on the same day, unscrupulous.

I opened my blog to see that new message:

I like a girl

like me a girl who like to listen to Cheer Chen

one can understand my music, standing at the edge of the stone do not go a full half an hour listening to the girl

her eyes there is a bleak sadness

I know that he, like me, not happy.

so the first time in Starbucks, I can recognize her. She names like fresh lavender general.



this girl I like.

again, the cracks in the keyboard are my tears. upward turn a page, and piece of message is the same user name.

was him, he had always been.

br> piece of my tears soaked the keyboard message, twice, he let me, like burst into flood tide.

trance, I point into the month Orange's home page. She has been set the password. Only two of them know the password. But now she has gone, the password seems to have become meaningless, so the leaves on it to cancel.

the first page, I can not believe I

eyes are two of us this is the secret, and leaves me in, not the couple, but I grew up with his next door brother. He always protect me, let me be a little injury. uncle often drink, drank hit me, but also to bully me. He said, just say he is my boyfriend, uncle no longer bully me. I agreed. this thing, even my best Los buddies smoked did not tell, really sorry for some.

the second page, I once again blindsided

I'm pregnant, rumor spreading in schools. Of course, Luo Xun also do not know, like the fact that, in order to not let her worry. I have to say that children are leaf years. I hope she'll never know the truth. Ye took me to the hospital on and do the surgery. He said he would help me find a house, to my moved out.

the third page, I know the truth turned out to be like that, pale and weak

to harass the woman is always me that because I, his uncle did not give her the money. that is the aunt, I can recognize. but leaves on her beating, she no longer afraid to come. but this time unfortunately, he has been smoked to the accidental injury of the Luo. and so I moved out, I free. I intend to tell the Los smoked everything. because the leaves of years, he told me he liked Los smoked.

I do not know how to describe what I felt then, just know the taste of the truth, actually is so bitter the cold.

the end, on oranges is not moving start a family. he sent one night, she will have freedom. but fate left her home to pack anything, again caught in a drink, drunk uncle ... ...

So her life is such a draw on the full stop, leaving me a bone-chilling cold of the truth.

message board, which I gently Qiaoxia lines

on orange, I will replace you, a good well-being.

(eight)

in a book once read this statement:

when you tears can not help but want to stream out of time,cheap UGG boots, eyes wide open, do not blink! you will see the world blur by the clear and the whole process of falling tears in your heart the moment becomes clear clarity. salt. destined to melt , perhaps by way of tears.

day,UGGs, when I turn off the computer, the phone rang.

a leaf was taken away by police.

because He went on orange with a knife uncle,Discount UGG boots, did not intend to do it. But in the end he was finally provoked him. took out the knife was simply ... ...

uncle lives on a large orange, simply did not die, but paralyzed. destined to die than live.

He eventually sentenced to three years, after all, he has been hurt.

a little earlier if I can open phone, maybe I can see in my leave the coffee shop, he left my last message:

Los smoked, I want to go to seek justice on orange. She can not die in vain, waiting for me. we went to Provence. If I did not come back, okay, you can go. I just always remember you, I love you.

(IX)

three years, time had gone then, I finally home, this time back because of work, I dropped in on orange.

at her graveside, seed and leaves me with the species in a lavender, had only hope that she will always be accompanied by her favorite lavender. But now, the land is wet, as if just pouring the water. spend hanging drops. Who, does he, and he came out? I hurried back, looking ahead, barren I am the only one outside.

is the time to go.

I looked round at Orange last month tombstone happy smile, and tears almost fell.

this world's most pointless word, it is called, if the.

If that day, I can go back and look and maybe I will see, not far behind me, there is a figure watching me, Micro-wind in his hair, just like we have all favorite song, Cheer Chen's and the cool of you.

facing the wind a little like a slightly

you < br>
when I inadvertently set off a ripple ... ...

I know that leaves, we have no end, once, I thought, I went to replace her happy. But when I mouth, In her message board Qiaoxia the line after the word, but to see the last page of the log, big fonts, hurt my eyes.

love love :

could not help the tears flow when you're out of time, eyes wide open,UGG boots cheap, do not blink! you will see the world blur by the clear and the whole process of falling tears in your heart the moment changed have clear clarity. salt. destined to melt, perhaps by way of tears.

a pity, leaves years. If you can see which piece of the lavender fields of Provence, they may recall We've loved, deep, deep ... ...

--- THE END ---

No comments:

Post a Comment