Sunday, October 17, 2010

Buy new pants socks lost in the stalls

 Pony to the booth today, and look, I did not expect recovered, thanks to the owner that the two stand two old Shen Cheng. Compared to the red because of busy practice, wash the clothes did not bring change, one month internship in Hefeng, so I'm eating dinner last night and Pony (live with roommates) to go buy pants there Baita, I did not expect to buy socks in the socks when the share buy new pants to fall there, so come back only to find nine more. Later to find a taxi, the result a disappointment, blame their own negligence! Return taxi driver told me he knew the spread of the two old people, that day can come and see. So today after work practice and the colt went to dinner, one to that stall, and that two elderly people to know us,Discount UGG boots, do not excess culture,cheap UGG boots, two elderly directly out of my bags to me. Have deeply touched me and pony, want to thank you both get some things,Bailey UGG boots, but the old couple are determined not to receive,UGG boots, at the time thank you so much words can not express my gratitude to the old couple. Finally, I insisted on holding an old couple holding hands, feel the heavy hands of two old and simple. Internship, I not only learned something in the unit, more of a two old life taught me some things hard to forget and never forget, he will be my lifetime, I feel the people in this world admiration , you old so younger daunting! Shen Cheng thanked the old couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment