Monday, October 25, 2010

Although the group has joined a long time

 However, I very rarely come into the circle,UGG shoes, not because of anything else, because his lazy friends.

I do not know any other snake is not the same way, but I am the snake, really lazy friends. They say the snake lazy July, but I do not just lazy, hehe. Today about noon and had dinner with friends, saw more than a year,UGG bailey button, although we in the same city, but really not much time we met, and even sometimes we do not necessarily about the meeting with.

and friends talked a lot about professional things, although there are many he did not know, but, Oh, my leadership, not bad, oh, who is also a very good school friends, although all five years old, but every time I have any books, he will ask me to help buy, then read the also told me, and although most of the time where we share the QQ.

see a data on the Internet some time ago, and said to be the python ate a personal, huh, huh. Kazakhstan personally feel, why do people eat snakes, a rat snake's main food oh. The man must provoke a snake, or I believe the snake will not eat people friends. The work of our family because my father child relationship, we do live in a temple, the mountain is also a lot of ah snake,UGG boots clearance, but not small Oh, but every time we step on the snake, we will gently lift the foot so that they leave. So many years, has not been visited ah Snakebite, and when to sleep every night,UGGs, can hear the sound of a snake chasing rats, Oh, oh feel a lot of fun. Therefore, we never think that snakes are bad, but they think it is valuable to human Oh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment