Thursday, October 7, 2010

the One preoccupied

 The One preoccupied

heavy autumn last night has silently dispersed, and today is the beginning of winter, it is precisely the time when the north wind south, resulting in Xiamen, the temperature dropped with little fanfare a lot. Hastily winter comes, people feel caught off guard, combined with the sky outside, overcast, cloudy, and very depressed. I always turn on the computer, want to write, but can not find any words to express things, readily took up his brush, painted from a text, I write every word that is not dedicated, and sometimes can not be static under the heart, write what the word it?

next door, who do not know TV drama is playing an old song, It made me suddenly feel a little guilty, out of many years? There is a home a few New Year's it? I you can not help an acid, tears almost came out. I was not the call home? Ask the family has dumplings?

I was wandering in the play or not play when the phone bell rang, the original call from the family, a coincidence? Mother said nothing, today is the beginning of winter, remember to add a few pieces of clothing to the future. I said, I know, I have so big, it will not take care of yourself? Xiamen is also cold and then see where to go cold. The mother asked what I am busy, I said I was practicing calligraphy. I am in her tone, she seems to still hear the words to say to me, but she did not ask, said simply of the sound, Feifei, then you have a good practice calligraphy it! And then they hastily hung up the phone, I could not even ask what everyone wants to eat dumplings.

mother of every call, always sentimental, nagging, Wenhanwennuan, fuss, old tune. What better or eat, or What better body, better work or what, or what, or those life events. Mother often revealed on the phone share the desire to be grandmother, I pick up the phone to upset, so I always say, Mom, you do not rush to fast with. Mother also remained silent. Today, the mother say nothing, it really I'm tired of those perfunctory said? Not. I think my mother must not want to bother writing characters, I know best mother. Her every word of every word winded winded doing? Why are not all good for me?
 my mother's word mother

warmer than anything else.

some of the ideas of passion in my years have been cooling, while the other part of the memory storage is timeless, like the mother of this sacred topic. I flipped through all of the diary, there's no focus on the text written on the mother. I was sad for a while, does the mother can forget? Impossible. Write the text on the mother, I think, it must be flat light text. Because her body has never been too much waves, accompanied by her life is nothing more than pale, weak domestic language and complicated. I do not know how to look at her mother's life, even if I ask her how she would answer it? I do not know.

in my mind, if the father is a big tree, we are under the shade tree cover in the shade, then the mother is a gardener watering every day for the tree; if the father is that field lira old ox plow, and we await the fruits and fruitful, then the mother, the one who control the direction of the leash; If the father is a big umbrella, umbrella under the rain at the sun, then the mother is firmly support the umbrella of the people ...
my mother, obscure, mundane logistical work of a dedicated person. She is her kind of ordinary, hard-working, frugal, hard working.

My mother was a broad-minded woman. Absolute tolerance of her more than every great man, because my father has very bad temper. No wonder the mother of my temperament bias here, I blame my father always said, you will feel bad your mother, do not care about me? I can only like a mother to remain silent. How nice if I Nver Shen, I often self-created the music to sigh. At least now I can be as gentle mother and a small woman.

My mother was born in the Lunar New Year February 19, it is open season for daffodils, so named I checked the search of information about the daffodils, the data said: Narcissus is the pure Chinese florid life, or pure love. In the West, unwavering love language of flowers, daffodils, derived from ancient Greek mythology, who is unfaithful in love, to be punished by Nemesis, so that he died of water into daffodils. Therefore, Western Gallery is the name of Narcissus

seemingly pleasant name, but unfortunately it was her destiny to open a lifetime of jokes. Because the mother did not only educated, illiterate, not arithmetic, and even the foundation of modern information she can not communicate with people, but also the feelings of father and mother has been bad. Is the mother last generation dishonesty in love? Her in this life to be punished? I do not believe that the curse of love. I know the media or the feudal marriage tragedy brewing. I mention these sad, really want to stream some tears for the mother. Unfortunately, she happens to me to be a big man!

 trivia

mother mother I can record who are some minor little things.

remember my family has two basket, a big basket, a small basket, Bamboo basket of the system is very durable. In the city of today, plastic basket instead of her, I'm writing this bamboo prefix

large basket is generally used to eat grass when taken with the pig, and a large, round, unlike the baskets baskets, really bad feelings; sometimes adopt a large basket of sweet potato vine, the wrist with This will not lift. The small basket is usually used for mining dishes, small, long, oval, very symmetrical; tonne mining fried dishes are temporary, because a lot of vegetable, but also very close.

a child, I would go to pick weeds with his mother. I drew a small basket, swinging swinging in front of running, his mother was carrying a large basket at the back carefully inspected, as if like a treasure hunt. She saw the street, ridge, to head in the grass to feed the pigs taken down, loaded up. I do not know how to adopt, on the busy, crowded, and sometimes throw stones throwing, playing ducks and drakes or something.

Sometimes, we adopted the weeds to go very far, had his home in Zhongshan foot, but to go very far, far away Shangougou in to dock reservoir Tong, Hong Jia Wu, Nai Reservoir edge, covered with grass to a small stream. As long as there are good diets where we go. Wild mother can know more, are small Panzhu their favorite weeds. I think that these pigs are indeed lived a happy time, just like today's variety of wild plants are at the mall delicacies worthy of the name, very rare thing, and even wild pigs eat eat poor can not afford. Dog's tail grass, which is heard all the grass. But she told me that in our hometown, there are many dogs tail grass, which is to feed the pigs a, while the other is hairy flower, bristling like a dog tail high,UGG boots clearanc, curved rolled up, the wind dance.

fact, not many pigs at home, just like chickens ducks geese in general, are self-sufficient. Pig raising enough to choke a year, something to busy for; that booing, all leftovers can be resolved. A raise up to sell, sell money, but the mother a year of effort, but generally not willing to eat her, not willing to wear, do not spend a penny, gave us two brothers paid a fee, or even go in the oil, salt and butter vinegar, a little pocket money on the button, sometimes the old domestic hens that several white students have to take it to sell fresh eggs; one be killed, The so-called Chinese New Year pig is killed when the New Year approached, and some families have to sacrifice something, and the mother they never pay attention to this set, just for our family New Year's New Year pig food and water more tricks, what the other did not, This is what I admire the style of the mother to keep, not superstition.

basket of the job with the same dustpan and ultimately the job. Dustpan and basket, Bamboo baskets are the same as the system to pick things very convenient. In rural areas, Dustpan's very versatile, and in my childhood is the most used mowing, the mother often took me to near mountain grass cutting pen. The grass will not only allow The pig who sleep comfortable, or the best fertilizer in rural areas too!

like mother, said his mother, had from the mother craft, skill on the ground rehash. Firewood is the mother of former players often say, picking tea is the players, cutting the rice is the players, have mentioned, the mother is carrying water players. Speaking of good craftsmanship today is about the food aspect. My mother is not only a good knife when cutting vegetables, but also by Stir diverse city unique not see the pattern of rural dishes. Mother's knife skill, flexible, lightweight, effortless, I often secretly learning to the next. Later, I learned about it, pretend to laugh at his mother said, Mom, your vegetable technology bad. Mother only smiled quietly.

Lunar New Year in September, is in the busy rural land, when frost is over, it is necessary to fight frost, and those sweet potato vine in the absence must be collected before frost Danian chopped, squeezed in pigs grazing pool years, to prepare for next year, when the use of pigs. That fill the fields of sweet potato vines to chop it go? My family is often the end of the first cut, the other neighbors know the mother's knife to have to cut your mother to help. Please seven or eight times a person sitting chop, I will accompany them to cut to the middle of the night, looking at those swords, really feeling a little bit afraid of it.

say that food can be described as difficult to reach, to fit everyone's taste, it is very easy. But may a bit eccentric in my house, because mothers are the fried dishes are fried in accordance with the tastes of his father's. If the father thinks it's bad, it would have been noisy meal. What do? Why did he have this pair of pigheadedness it? His father's taste is the standard, and the mother is only reasonable manner, naturally less they think of the delicious.

dishes in his hometown, Trinidad and Tobago, the mother every year to do. A piece of cake, to say simply, pay attention a lot. These will not be in my hands to all, and what salted soy beans mixed with red pepper and glutinous rice flour to do big round yellow pumpkin dry, sweet potato residue dried, salted Tibetan radish, radish, Luo Boding, soy sauce can be done Black tempeh, the big

best food in the holidays reflected not only meal that these patterns can be fried dishes, but also the characteristics of a holiday. For example, the Ching Ming Festival wormwood sugar packets, wormwood Cai Bao variety of patterns can be engraved. Dragon Boat Festival dumplings of glutinous rice dumplings with white, chestnut dumplings, Kwun Yam bean dumplings, white bean dumplings, bean dumplings, spring bean dumplings; best to calculate the chestnut dumplings to eat beans, dumplings and spring, but unfortunately we are not chestnuts,UGGs, including dumplings I mention the technology, not as good as my mother had. Eat rice dumplings during the beginning of summer, and sometimes to do with rice noodles, rice balls sometimes do, I learned early, middle and late meal can make head, make the waist and legs make it, although the point of superstition, but the idea is done What a pattern of food. 15 July Hungry Ghost Festival, home to Melaleuca steamed fruit; Mid-Autumn Festival want to make glutinous rice cake, soy flour, black sesame powder, sugar phase mix, and fried glutinous rice cake, and buy the moon cake; of Winter to eat dumplings, our home to eat dumplings is a regular thing, because the one to have a sweet potato powder later, there are taro, taro dumplings packages so often, that much more delicious than the flour dumplings, and I often help squeeze more crude embryo even dumplings. Taro dumplings of meat outside the slippery greasy, translucent colors; face the hard white meat dumplings side, and bad taste; As nutrition is concerned, sweet potato powder, taro food to eat, got worse with how much flour dumplings? New Year hit cake, cake some years played only a little bit, because it is sticky rice cakes trouble, so his mother took a few liters of rice on the neighbors take a Huoer done with them.

In addition, the mother's sewing children also learn good, can be described as ingenuity, playing a variety of sweaters, knitting pants, but also knitting shoes and so on. Her clothes are always mend, the mother often warned us: Although, in reality, we can not wear to nine years, but the spirit of the mother's thrift naive but deeply imprinted in my heart. I also learned sewing mother's job, the days of wandering outside, I rarely go to tailors, I actually found myself very independent. Later, I said the same tone to ridicule, Mom, you are way better than I am fine needle, and, as your tie with one hand line along ... ... I am still the mother silently laughed and said, Well, after all,UGG shoes, I am old ah ! Alas!

I heard the first, alas, may be a While the second, alas, may be feeling a little sorry, after all, I am not her daughter! Son, do not you? This I can not make out. Find out a little too mean. I think the mother's sigh is not gender differences, but rather whether the delicate emotions. Mother labored a lifetime, she was very lonely, she wanted to have a sweet old daughter when she loved her. And I, a big man okay? ... ...

Why do they always say they shop and go with my mother and I live? Or is the mother of a person to do these chores it? It is possible it should be a But because his father never asked these things. This is even more to explain, my father did the job is not does not, but rather than mothers have to interest a chip, a bit like my father in these areas, said package dumplings, dumplings, fried tea, vegetable, fried Choi, the father is at home in the village chiefs. Alas! Unfortunately, he never did, male chauvinism, well not so! I tried to work, a bit like his father King, and my temper is a big difference with his father, mother and father is also temper the other.

the world to remember the mother of all emotions, the most noble than maternal love. Although the maternal love of private love, but as one of the world all the emotional similarities. When I wrote here when the heart is an acid, casual collection of albums out, I gently opened baboons of the long-lost albums, album, I am alone most of the photos, either according to the time in Qingdao , either according to the in Xiamen, Wenzhou, either according to the. The mother is only one photo, which makes her seem even more precious, more dazzling. I have the album In Remembrance of history ... ... in front, so the mother looks even more insignificant. This is the Health Education and I take care of me virtually my mother? I'm actually a bit suspicious. It is the mother may, in the obscurity into told me that people want an open mind, indifferent non-confrontational, tolerance in humans in this world the evil imposed. Tolerance for what the mother lives, in order that I, her hopes in me. She gave me the love, the world is to me. I think the mother is in the ordinary great, I was most happy.

mother share look look forward to, maybe not for a long time. Wherever I settle in Xiamen, or go somewhere else and settled down,cheap UGG boots, I will share the mother's heart with hope saved, I believe that soon I will dress up her, sent her back. At least, work in every moment no matter how busy I will remind myself to Brush even chopsticks to help her mother wash the dishes! The requirements of the mother on the phone is indeed very simple, like family in peace, no IV, just the III family is certainly enough so!

No comments:

Post a Comment