Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Members elect a sport now

 Can introduce ourselves, you can also he recommended. be spectacular expression.

Courage can add ah! Is not it, the students? What is your name? . . My name is Han. run. 50 push-ups'd forget the past, said by others,UGGs, like junior high school girl, right in front of 60 people face to do push-ups. a piece of cake to do.

the last time a team prepared to class, sports The teacher said: Content is 3000 meters and 50 sit-ups. No, it was absolute poverty! actually have to fitness test next week!!

are mourning, gold went up to him in a slightly laughed and said: Okay. I expect you to run classes in the first ah! Hum. 2 weeks until today! . . My nightmare is coming! Not afraid! Ran not to get away with it! a run.

way to school to buy several bottles of Red Bull.

school, the students almost all gone, Han Geng drank a bottle, and then running to the playground. what strategies are tried. Xianpao the quick, dump others 1000 meters, after slowly. or to start and slow points, followed behind the others, and finally get angry!

So how plump the ideal, the reality that the backbone ah!

not go to 1500, Han tired stupid. 1500 is almost behind the walk.

windy, Hungry, no. hung his head, Han picked up bags inside dig, dig a little sad to put bags back into the ground, said: Hungry. . .
saw the man, his face sweat, weakly, almost floating over, and slowly said: . . Friends, there is no money, borrow. . . Monday test. I just returned from the playground to stand up on the plastic track, ready to ask them to borrow money, I began, after they found all of my existence and ran away screaming! Only you, Zhengyun Hao! Enough brothers! I was ready to take the car to go home, you suddenly come out, like E Sigui the same. Fortunately, I've seen a lot of Horror, a strong immune system. Zheng Yunhao, you make me be a friend! Horror is my home, I returned to the hardcover for a moment. Depends on what you asked me directly! I have the old and new! Not charge you rent! Always eat more than you sorry ah! School is boring I am a person, not as good as they deserve. very complex do not know what. Hankyung did not want to ignore him, go directly.

. . . . . Others 1200 free run. mind has been said to himself: Han Geng ah, you now how worthy you give up sports as a member of!

the second round, Han began to give up the idea of reason. do not run out...

the third lap, ah? third lap? had unknowingly been the third lap, ah! that last lap, Han Geng, come on!!

victory seemed ice cream, waving his hand toward the goddess.

, but...

! to his head was.

covered with soft,UGG shoes, fell to the ground, eyes closed, sun glare well.

Who is Akira me?

. . . No, Han Geng! . . . . However. . . . . I do not know how to rebound and going to bat out. > ! ! >
Do not pinch! . . Still hurt? with twisted out. Han Geng write this mouth looking at him and said: . . , are you going to do my car. Listen to me! I drove up. . . . . . ! What are you doing! caused! Go away, do not you fake kind! ! I fake kind! ! Humph! ! ! not answer. Think of gold spoon from his mouth since birth so to see other people face when a!

gold in the ice water in his arms to Cyprus, said: What is awkward! Like a woman the same! See you on the nausea! And yesterday, I want to send you to the hospital, you do not do the man's car! . . . . . to pick Han.

Yesterday, when my mother thought that I was possessed pig sperm, and foot have changed the trotters. . . As long as I can. To do it? I'm not good at this. Oh, brother ~ ~ Application forms for the squad to get there.

school, and who almost all gone, no one identified Kim, and to monitor the way until there.

form.

Cheng brothers asked: Drama Society - . . Boss, you are environmentally friendly a few days ago, these days is art. . . How do you change a personal ah.
. . . . . That is, from the snacks my mom made dumplings, she is always been good ah! My mother's dumplings with fitness function ah! I have a thing! You later go slowly Oh! Rice's uncle.

. . . . . . . . . . You said that if sent here to buy, would not be very good? Every day is steak, fried chicken, pasta, and the change of taste, right? Is there something wrong? Think we are ready to sub for lunch appetite? Master, how to add a dumpling? Eat good dumplings! Not taken into account, because in the past bought, the students are more like Western food. . . If so, into the point to employees eat dumplings. ! noble myth, we hit 9 off store! business.

Vol. 7

Mr. Farina wear silk tuxedo. sets of white cake, black lace dress, and gave Han Geng said: Trouble you! . . . . . ... heart of the fierce fast!!

little worried Han asked: . . . . . Boys wearing girls clothes definitely strange! No Thoracic not fart * shares.
I can only carve out. * You're not making a ghost film, you wig backwards with what? ! How much? To a fraction of the 6300 better. We are students too! Do not we go home to see it. you, sell you your friends ~ ~ see you are a student Oh! The wholesale markets are chaotic asking price, and special things deceive you on this without the students! . . What did you say? I did not hear. . I went to zha school teachers do not know, a cable, I ran, the school lost a roar ~ ~ >
cross at him, did not speak.'d keep up their payments,UGG boots, said in what seemed like, has been looking to the side.

bus, not a seat. Hankyung pulled pull gold in the stands next to the Church today is really strange, not the two brothers he is not serious rear end.

the car more and more people are pushed to the people standing crowded go. Kim Han Geng in respect of pushed to side, tightly close to him, looked over his gold in the lucky, Han Geng a reluctance to look to see the car.

suddenly felt someone touch his pp, Kanle Yan Jin in that he was not such a person, but does have on hand in their groping pp. try to twist the body, but failed..

Kim looked at him in this how people squirmy. is a stretch to see the back of the black Han * hand! really very black hands!

is also the matter of gold in the open and took the black hand waving , Han intolerable to a fishing shouted back: whipped what to say. Han Geng turned over the dirty looks at him.

out of the car, catch up with gold in the Han explained.

Not me! He wants to steal your stuff, be my play away. You are a pervert! Far point you give me death. Do not use your hands wei xie behaved students to touch me! You look like you so I wei xie worth it? ! ! Ah! ! How do you beat ah! . . . This shape not ah. . . Picked up my bag! Know what brand you! ! I miss you ah! I will never make you angry! Yiluhuose husband and wife! ! The day we have not seen with delicious snacks to, there are times he brought seaweed, tempts me to eat a piece, and asked him where to buy, he said the painting. So I went home to get marker drawn down to eat a piece of paper ... ... ... Even if I eat dust incumbent 'and then touch the ground with your fingers, lick on the mouth. I am not convinced that he also followed touched the ground, so I lick it off, he suddenly said something very cruel things ', but science has to be seen, as I have just touched the ground with the index finger, middle finger licking is' ... ... I went to hit the spot him ... ... br>
It seems a lot of misunderstanding between us ah! ! clothes, why do you come with? . . . . . uniform to cover his face, pants with one hand, the gold in the almost unconscious, went west of the.

And face down! How do you here? Han Geng brother, the original class in your class today, ah! Last time I went to a company cut the ribbon, not to test, make-up today. I also make-up! . Do you feel the chilly wind ah - - it? calmly says: the body is sweat, and actually still smile so much fun! hilarious! finish with Hello cry!

feel heart of gold in the Men Men, sat down on the basketball court, arguing playground shouted: Come on ah! So happy to see you smile! Must go to good! My score was 4 minutes and 50 do, to see how much you can run! Ha ha ha ~ ~ Kim looking forward to wandering around in the face over.

. Than an arrogant person is much ah! Hum ~ ~ a? The death of large and small plum! Then you look at his rejection, perhaps in order to get your attention! Simon thought it was Brian that you ah! Him, in fact, is like me? br> This person is very poisonous tongue, curse sharply! to the last rookie to a drama, a Tate's husband accused of crying children! but people have the strength! Although more than 60 years old, but radiant, spirit was incredible! < br>
Li to sit over there, so that all members of a row, Nanzuonvyou.

The young man, what is your name? . . Teacher, I am a boy ah. . Results dreams come true!

. . I am a boy ah. What happens to your dedication for the arts? ! Will be out soon meat? I supply you out! And you hear the sound you! Soft, very consistent with the positioning of Switzerland that his wife! that led us to sit row Li, sensual with, too, criticizing everyone like constipation face.

. . Hey. . . The teacher said you must meet to comply. And that is according to your size clothes come. . . . . Hey. . . . . In particular,UGG boots clearance, rolling his eyes look. . . Farina my wife! Do not talk to Lianpao Oh!
drama club, stand row.

poison tongue Lee, Han Geng was the name. he began to spray his venom: the ! You are a deep for many years, bound by secular! No freedom to stay at home mothers do not self-Jour is not ideal! ! ! You see your husband's eyes should be dull, and law-abiding! ! You see what you look ah! You are going to kill him, even to elope with the it? ! What are you lucky! Your eyes are not right! You want the eyes of your wife is not! But to him as a wife, mother of the tool! An upgrade of the nanny! Want to help Sweden to remain free of the desire that his wife! br>
poison tongue Lee! I remember you forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment