Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Completed arrangements for some people

 Although not a life they really want

but I accept in this world not for himself but there are many people living
things about you that they try to make themselves happy because they
you can like or dislike the physical world
2010 October
the way to another city
always thought he was a lucky person
from small to large and luck always seems always destined
be happy to admit
lucky for me the meaning of the word

2007 know you

2008 year and you become the most familiar stranger
After you pass is a simple greeting
chat occasionally,bailey UGG boots, but always will be concerned about your status
2008 began my life is a blank

Life is more stable and also let me feel the affection

three years to make their own growth

three years to make myself understand what constitutes not hurt themselves

Three years later I am still here you are in a foreign country

different there are different you and I



we have changed I thought I will not make their own hurt

I foolishly thought I would never do to insist that any

those that had just thought

not a true state of
at the outset in the case of unequal

but I foolishly insisted

friend said that if the hesitation does not make sense,Bailey UGG boots, but

I have no sense that we know on the basis of continued
you choose the second option from the start

was unconsciously hurt yourself

After each time

I knew the answer but you have been asked repeatedly asked
Although you know the answer to that will make their own uncomfortable

though know that you will choose the worst answer

I have a sense of hurt his

my tears are cheap

next life,UGG boots clearance, tears of appreciation to make their own

even if I have the minimum requirements but you still can not do
said give me the answer but I do not want to be afraid of the answer

into the bottom of his heart and his
effortlessly climb the cycle of repeated

enough

I could not have done this
What made me so in love with his

not what made me forget the words to love themselves

is a simple one I like you What

How ironic

how insignificant the outset there

inequality

start naked truth

No comments:

Post a Comment